Monday, August 3, 2009

The worst day ever

My grandma died yesterday. It was so unexpected that I am literally in shock. I knew she had been depressed and having issues with her feet....but I didn't think it would come to this. I'm glad that I did visit her so much and do things with her while she was here but that's little comfort. My poor grandpa is left alone, my mom and my aunt are devastated. She was like a mother to me, my sister and my 2 cousins. I feel numb and disoriented. It is so awful. I hope that it is true that one day we meet up again somewhere....I saw her on Saturday night and knew something was wrong with her but I didn't know what to say. Yesterday she went to the ER in the morning and then in the afternoon she had a heart attack and never came back. It was so scary and sad when we had to say goodbye....I had no preparation at all and I never thought I would see her that way. My heart is broken and a part of me has gone with her....she was the best grandma and also a friend, I loved her with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment