Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Bleh....

At work, nothing to do again. I am so tired and stressed out. I wish I could go home. I have an exam tomorrow in my anth. class that I need to study for. I am caught up on the reading and stuff but there will be specific questions from each article we've done so far.....she made it sound pretty tough. Also we have this deal going on at the Franciscan, which is really GOOD but stressful too. We'll be moving which sucks and having to clean up the apartment. Thankfully it's not that bad. I just need to patch up nail holes and clean the kitchen/bathroom. Everywhere else is really clean, thanks to my OCD :)
Speaking of which my anxiety is high again right now. I refused to take meds so I just have to ride it out. According to my doc it's an "organic" problem, meaning a chemical imbalance. But who doesn't have some kind of imbalance? When it's like this I just need to avoid crowded & hot places, take time for myself, and try to get my exercise in every day. UGH though it's so hard because it keeps me up at night, then I can't wake up in the AM, can't concentrate, can't eat, etc. I'm hoping it's just due to all this stress right now of moving and stuff.
Luckily we're near the end...we signed the closing docs. last week and now we're just waiting for the final inspection and we should get the keys. Even tho it's a "manufactured" home it's OURS for less per month than what we pay for the damn apartment and I'm getting pretty frickin tired of our neighbors and the property management anyhow.
It's a 2 BD just like the apt. with a small yard and it's own washer/dryer....which will really help me out. Now I don't have to run around trying to get laundry done without other people touching it or taking it out of the machines! Thank God!
I can't wait to go home...5 1/2 hours to go, and 1 hour of that is my lunch. Then it's home to study study study. Also maybe some more packing. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment