Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yucky cold, go away!

I have a terrible head cold. I have intense pressure in my face and my chest hurts...all the usual stuff. James is at class so I've been online working on stuff for my parents' big surprise party (which is, as of yet, still a surprise) and my sister's bridal shower. At least for my parents' party my sister is helping...but she can't help with her own bridal shower! I think that her shower will be a bridal tea, a ladies only gathering. Much more fun that way. I think I'm going to order catering from Westborough Deli (YUM)- finger sandwiches (so good), salad and antipasto. Then I'm getting a St. Honore cake (a very fancy French cake) and lots of other sweets and goodies and of course...tea! It sounds really neat and fun. My bridal shower ended up just being more like a birthday party it seemed like. Of course it was fun anyway though...but way too many people and it was just crazy.

I also am like 50% of the way there on the favors for the shower and I already have the invites. So I'm doing pretty good. I've got a rental for that day, in the Parish Hall of the church where I used to work. The Pastor's letting me rent it for free.

I just wish this cold was gone! I have so many things to do this weekend- bake sale, pet sitting, etc....and I feel like crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment