Friday, May 29, 2009

Too Much

So I got a new job. I went for an interview yesterday and they offered it to me last night. I am so nervous though. It's at a law firm in Burlingame. Plus I'm starting on Monday and still working here at the shop too while my notice expires. I have so much going on it's crazy. This weekend we're going to see Dane Cook on Sunday night at HP Pavilion, tomorrow is the Women's Club function and we're golfing at 6:30 AM on Sunday. Wow. Next Wednesday the 3rd is our 3 year anniversary. We're not doing anything this week due to my parents' surprise party. But next weekend we're going to San Simeon/Cambria to stay and go play golf and also go to Hearst Castle. Yay. I can't wait till that is here. Then in July our annual 4th of July trip to Blue Lake with Bev and this year my in-laws are coming. Plus I'm starting a couple summer classes too. It is hard not to get overwhelmed but I got a calendar and starting putting everything down. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment