Thursday, May 14, 2009

Yawn

I'm so tired today. The kittens have run me around all day. I have to give them meds which is tough and they are just so energetic. I've been working on the party a lot and also my anthropology final is next week. I hope I get a good grade. The last 2 exams I got an A and a B. then I start my Business Law class in the summer. The books are so expensive and my financial aid app. got declined. It makes me sad. It's so hard for people to get an education and so hard to get a good job without a degree. I already have my computer science degree but that field is very very full. I've been applying for lots of jobs and also taking in some more cat sitting. James hates it but it's an easy way for me to make money. I have work tomorrow and it kinda sucks. the body shop is driving me crazy. I wish they would give me all my hours or lay me off. Honestly! Then I could look for something else. But I shouldn't say that. I need my job so we can keep up with the payments here and etc.

My sister gave us tickets for Dane Cook for our anniversary. It's going to be really fun. He's so funny. I hope we can also stay at a B&B somewhere for our anniversary. We need some time away. Besides the lake we haven't gone anywhere else since James was out of work. We're going to Morro Bay in October to play golf and do the touristy thing. It's pretty much my favorite place to go. We're already saving up for it since we had to get a sort of pricey hotel. Everything was already booked and I'm not sure why. There's supposed to be good weather there at that time.

Once we get past my parents' party which has been so stressful because it's a SURPRISE! and we're trying to make it really nice - I can relax a little before classes start again. Then I have to work on Rachel's shower which I haven't done too much on yet. I want it to be fun and simple.

I can't believe we are having our 3rd anniversary already. We've been together for 6 years and only been married for 1/2 of them. Pretty crazy. I think I'm going to look online for some kind of fun overnite thing for us to do before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment